This collection of documents is meant to be a resource for people involved in this project in the following ways:
- Overview of the project’s design and implementation to date: Project Progress
- Forms for contributing to the project with material, time, mileage, etc: Contributor Forms
- Manuals and material on technical issues: Staff Resources
- For a quick introduction to the project – check out the Project Postcard.
- Non-Discrimination:This program receives Federal financial assistance for identification and protection of historic properties. Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, the U.S. Department of the Interior prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in its federally assisted programs. If you believe you have been discriminated against in any program, activity, or facility as described above, or if you desire further information, please write to:
Office of Equal Opportunity
National Park Service
1849 C Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20240